Sunday 26 August 2007

Hard Men

In terms of physical strength, not what your dirty minds were concieving!!!

Chavs make me feel good. Because I know I'm above them. Many chavs make me laugh by thier crude, simplistic behaviour too.

They are a primitive lot, who seem to think theyr'e "Hard". Oooh. Man wearing baby blue who can't pull his jeans up above his knees and can't walk straight. The shit's running down my legs as I type.

Fecking laxative.

Anywhos, the other day I saw a real hard man. Someone who whispers words to fell trees and fells mountains with a swoop of his hand.

He looked to be Eastern European. He had a mane of curly hair, like an afro or my old Head of Science (HEY!). He was dressed like a bomb survivor from the 1980's and was smoking a cigaretter with the filter ripped off, wondering around in Vietnaam war boots. He was swaggering, hadn't had a pupil in his eye since he bought his dated clothes presumably and was swigging milk from a 4 pint supermarket bottle, walking tall, straight and aloof, although looked manical and crazed.

HE is a hard man, not a gold chain wearing dunce.

Shit, I need new pants.

No comments: